Today, all USA Tier1 carriers route and bill using LRN data for accuracy. The Location Routing Number (LRN) is a ten-digit number allocated in the NANP just like a telephone number. An LRN is assigned to each ported telephone number and is used to route calls through the PSTN to the switch serving the ported number. Let us help with your LRN QUERY needs!
Why use Alcazar Networks' LNP / LRN Solution?
- SIP302 Redirect - Unlimited (CPS Based)
- 10,000 calls per second capability, ideal for high call volume
- Typical response times of 0 to 15ms
- Geographically diverse servers ensure LNP service availability
- FREE interoperability testing available
- USA coverage
- 24/7 Monitoring
- NO monthly minimum commitments!
- Price Match Guarantee!